Yeah Meredith!! Look out mama and dada shes going to be into everything now :)I like that you were louring her with puffs.Aunt Lo
Yeah, Meredith! We notice that Nolan is pretty good at crawling, too.
That's our Girl!! It puts a smile on my face every time I watch her and Nolan in that video. Thank you for posting it Courtney. love, MiMi
The video of Meredith is adorable, WAY TO GO MEREDITH! That's awesome you were able to capture that special moment and share it with everyone!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah Meredith!! Look out mama and dada shes going to be into everything now :)
I like that you were louring her with puffs.
Aunt Lo
Yeah, Meredith! We notice that Nolan is pretty good at crawling, too.
That's our Girl!! It puts a smile on my face every time I watch her and Nolan in that video. Thank you for posting it Courtney. love, MiMi
The video of Meredith is adorable, WAY TO GO MEREDITH! That's awesome you were able to capture that special moment and share it with everyone!
Post a Comment