There has been a change since the last post...
Meredith's 1st tooth has made it's debut! Yea! But once again, Mama does know best. I told Matt, BEFORE Meredith's doctor's appointment that I felt like there was something there a bump that wasn't there before, her gums just felt different to me(he said no, of course he didn't feel anything). Then, I took her to the doctor, and the doctor said no, nothing, probably not until after her 1st birthday like Nolan. So, mama's gut feeling was right, you should always stick with your gut ladies! Anyway, she has been fussy, clingy, runny nose, comfort nursing, sucking on dish towels(strange, yes), etc.. So it has just emerged so I will not be able to get a picture just yet, but just wanted to let you know.
Matt picked a great time to be away for a week for work didn't he? He missed the stomach bug we had(vomiting etc..), the week of rain(being stuck in the house), fussy, clingy Meredith, and the tooth. I really thought I was going to lose my mind this week, I am so glad he will be home tonight! It's been a LONG week people, it's been a LONG week.
3 comments:
How exciting! It's so cute to see their little teeth come through. It makes then look so much older. Can't wait to see a pict of it :0
Aunt Lo
I agree, always go with your gut!!
Were you aguys affected by the earthquake?
Momma's do know best! :)
I bet she will be even cuter with a tooth added to her big smile! :)
Post a Comment