Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Busy day for Meredith
Yesterday was quite a big day for Meredith. She started pulling herself up yesterday afternoon! We were very happy for this, then in the evening I caught her checking out the stairs. So she wondered over to the stairs and her first attempt up the stairs she accomplished 6 steps! The second attempt I am happy to say she managed to get up all 17 stairs! Our stairs are a little tricky too because they kind of curve around and they just are not one straight shot up. We are so proud of Meredith and cannot believe how much she has accomplished just in the last 2 weeks, from crawling, to pulling herself, up and now crawling up the stairs. I read in one of my books that children are doing well if they can tackle the entire flight of stairs by the time they are one year old, so have I mentioned yet that I am so proud of her?? So as of now she seems to have "caught up" with children her age. I am not sure when she will start walking but I know she loves when we walk her around the house so if it was up to her she will be doing it sooner rather than later.
Here is a video of Meredith's 2nd attempt up the stairs..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom Search
3 comments:
Aww, that is so darn cute! What a little miracle baby she is.
aunt kathy
Great Job Meredith! Were so proud of you!
Way to go, Meredith! Even some adults struggle with those stairs.
Post a Comment