Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Congrats to Tonagel Family!

We just wanted to congratulate Ben, Amanda, Charlie and Sawyer on their exciting baby news! We are so happy for you that you are adding to your family. Could this baby finally break the streak of all boys in the Tonagel Family?? Can't wait to find out! (I wonder, I am sure you could use that $1,000 dollars if it is a girl right Amanda, you could go buy lots of girly clothes :)!) Congrats!

PS The previous post I posted BEFORE I found out about the new Tonagel baby! The storks must have been looking for you Amanda!! They must have found you! :)

Love,
Matt, Courtney, Nolan and Meredith

1 comment:

a.tonagel said...

Thanks guys! We are REALLY excited about this new baby. The boys said they want a sister but I am not holding my breath. Ben said that if it is a girl the money is going into a "Lawyer Defense Fund" for him in case he ever gets in trouble for defending his daughter! :) I suggested saving it for a wedding. :)
This was another reason I haven't gotten school up and rolling. I have just been exhausted and feeling so crummy it was all I could do to keep on top of household chores. I am hoping to feel better once I am through the first tri.
Thanks again guys! Love to you all!

Custom Search