Oh, my goodness. You know how people always say, "I'm sure it looks worse than it feels.." I sure hope that's true for poor little Nolan..definitely OUCH!
He is doing okay, thanks for all the comments...The swelling has gone down, but everywhere we go people ask us what happen and make comments. I was expecting that to happen though... No I didn't faint Jill, I had to pull him out from the middle of the road because a car was coming straight for him then I had to push Meredith's stroller with one hand and carry Nolan all the way home in my other hand!?!
Holy smokes... that is some bump! Poor Nolan. Thankfully he has a good mommy to care for him! Hope he heals quickly!!! It sounds like you stepped into Super-Mommy mode when you had o dodge the car coming straight for you!
8 comments:
I think that we can confirm it's not a good idea to run down hill in Crocs. However, experience is the best way of learning, Nolan. Love Dad
WOW Nonie that looks like it hurts :(
Laurie
Oh, my goodness. You know how people always say, "I'm sure it looks worse than it feels.." I sure hope that's true for poor little Nolan..definitely OUCH!
Ouch! That hurts just looking at it. Charlie says to go to the dentist and he will make it better. :)
OUCH! Courtney..did you faint when that happened!?!?! Poor boy..
He is doing okay, thanks for all the comments...The swelling has gone down, but everywhere we go people ask us what happen and make comments. I was expecting that to happen though... No I didn't faint Jill, I had to pull him out from the middle of the road because a car was coming straight for him then I had to push Meredith's stroller with one hand and carry Nolan all the way home in my other hand!?!
Holy smokes... that is some bump! Poor Nolan. Thankfully he has a good mommy to care for him! Hope he heals quickly!!! It sounds like you stepped into Super-Mommy mode when you had o dodge the car coming straight for you!
Oh boy! What a knot!!?!!! He looks like the guy from Star Trek! Poor baby! Karen
Post a Comment