Thursday, April 2, 2009

Meredith 10 1/2 Months

Meredith turned 10 months on March 16th(I know I am a bit behind). She is doing great! She is very close to crawling I think. Pretty much doing everything but crawling(scooting backwards, in circles, etc..) . She loves to walk around the house with our help and actually takes steps and usually leads us to her toy box, Nolan, or the keyboard; which she LOVES to play(more on that later). She still has NO teeth, only gums. Her doctor said there is no sign of them at all. This seems to be a trait with our babies. It is normal if one baby gets teeth late then the next one will be the same. Nolan didn't get his first tooth until after his 1st birthday, so we are not surprised by this. It just makes them seem like babies a bit longer. Hard to believe she will be one year in a month and a half!

If this isn't sweet, I don't know what is!! :)

4 comments:

a.tonagel said...

Oh that is sweet! I didn't remember that Nolan didn't get teeth until he was one! What fun! I always think it changes their looks so much. Hard to believe she will be one soon!

Nikki said...

I was always told the later they get their teeth the healthier their teeth will be as adults. Don't know if it's true, but if it is that's great for Meredith and Nolan! :)

Layton said...

She is sweet!!

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful!
Eric didn't get his first tooth until after he was a year old too!

Custom Search