Thursday, July 3, 2008

She's Home!!!!!!!!!

We finally brought Meredith home this afternoon, just wanted to let everyone know. Will post pictures later when we get a chance!

6 comments:

Layton said...

CONGRATS!!!! We are all so happy for you guys! Please post pictures soon of her home and in cute outfits!!

Anonymous said...

Happy day!!We are so glade for you guys. Enjoy this moment. We love you guys so much!!!!Love the Arnetts

The Carrels said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you to have her home!

Please keep us all updated on how things go!!!

xoxo

Kathy Tonagel said...

That news is music to my ears!!! I do thank our God for bringing you all safely through this, and for Meredith's healing. I can only imagine the rejoicing in your household today!
aunt kathy

Anonymous said...

That is so good to hear! I bet you're all so happy! Hopefully, things will settle down a little for all of you! Please keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you! Keep in touch and let us know how you all are doing. Have a great 4th of July.
Kristine, Jason, Morgan and Michael

Custom Search