Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mimi!!

Mimi we want to wish you a happy birthday today! You are such a wonderful Mother, Mother-in-law, and, Grandmother. We are truly blessed to have you. We hope that you have a wonderful day today. We miss you so much and can't wait to see you in September. Have fun tonight at the show!! We love you!!

Love,

Matt, Courtney, Nolan & Meredith


Mimi with Grandbaby #3 Burke & Laurie in Indy


Mimi with Grandbaby #2 Meredith in Italy


Mimi with Grandbaby #1 Nolan in LaPorte


Mimi and Laurie at Laurie's bridal shower


Mimi and Family in Lafayette for Nolan's Babtism


Mimi's Favorite Son-In-Law


Scary Mimi Holloween 2007


Mimi and her babies Mother's day 2006


Mimi and Sydney with our Family at Shedd Aquarium Chicago


Mimi with Simon Cowell (Photo to be updated after tonight!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh???? What is going on with "Mimi" (Kathy) :) and Simon Cowell??? You have me curious! :)
amanda t.

Anonymous said...

Amanda-
She went to see American Idol live for her birthday in Indy. :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... I bet she had a blast! My mom and I went to see Dancing with the Stars in Indy. So much fun!
amanda

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mimi! I love the Halloween picture (or at least I hope it's Halloween)

Syd

Custom Search