Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Now that Meredith is home we are trying to get used to being home again and back to our daily tasks and routines. Meredith already had to go for 2 recheck appointments so we had to leave at 7:15 Monday morning for the hospital. Unfortunately, going back and forth to the hospital for rechecks will be part of our life for a while to make sure everything is still going well for her. It wasn't easy getting both of them ready, in the car, to the hospital and then navigate through the hospital and through each appointment so I am so thankful for the help(don't know what I would have done with without it-thanks-your a lifesaver)!Here are some pictures from the last few days home....

Nolan and his friend Daniel

Nolan taking a bath in the bidet after Meredith, he insisted that he would fit!

Meredith after her first real bath, in the bidet of course :)


My project with Nolan today while Meredith was sleeping was painting masks. The end result turned out very well, he did it all by himself, glitter and all.

On another note, I found these Old Navy shorts Nolan is wearing in our baby clothes for Meredith. We received them when Nolan was a baby and he could never wear them because they were too big. Believe it or not the tag says they fit 3-6 month old babies. Three years and 26 pounds later, they fit Nolan very well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having two kids can be hard a times. I just took both girls to the doctor this week and was so tired when we got home. I am happy you getto have your family all togeather and it will take time to get used to. Love Arnetts

Anonymous said...

Nolan, I like your mask!... and your Crocs!

Aunt Syd

Custom Search