Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Nolan!!

7 comments:

L,P+B Penziol said...

Happy Birthday big guy!
Those pictures bring back a lot of memories. He's growing up fast.
love you guys,
Aunt Laurie

Kathy Tonagel said...

That was so cute!!!
Happy Birthday Nolan.
love,
aunt kathy and uncle hugh

Anonymous said...

Ciao courtney and matt!!!
finally I could see your web site...my compliments for all the photos, the videos and the comments...and thank you also for photos at andrea's home...while palying football with nolan!!
Happy birthday to nolan...ciao!!!
Tiziana

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nolan
Wow how time goes!!! Those pictures were adorable. I can't believe you had time to do that, you are amazing Courtney. I am so glad you have your family together for Nolan's birthday.
Hope you have a great day Nolan
Enjoy
Kristine, Jason, Morgan and Michael

Anonymous said...

How in the world did you guys find time to put that together?!? It's adorable! Happy Birthday to Big Brother Nolan!

Layton said...

Happy 3rd birthday, Nolan! WOW... the times goes by so fast. I remember being at the hospital the day you were born!! Can't wait to see all of you guys again!
Love,
The Laytons

The Richards Family said...

I just know that Nolan and Meredith were both sleeping for the first time at the same time and I have been wanting to do this for a while. I should have slept when they were sleeping but I didn't. Matt added some pictures too when I was done and we were happy we did it. I am tired of course but we are happy it turned out well. Thanks for all the comments...:)

Custom Search