Mostly food and dolce, but I had to include this picture of Uncle Brian helping with set up. Who knew he was so crafty? He decorated the area above our kitchen table and added nice touches with beautiful pink bows to finish it off! Much better than what I was going to do! Thanks Uncle Brian :) The food was a hit and pretty much was all gone at the end. Everyone told me I was going to have too much but i went ahead and made more and put it all out and it got eaten. I had been preparing the food ahead of time for about 2 weeks and freezing it since I would not have time to do it all at the end. I wanted the party to be special, so really all the food was homemade, from me and a few close friends. Thanks again to all who helped with food!
3 comments:
Now that's what I call "Party Food!" Yum Yum! Everything looks great. Glad you all had fun.
when you have some free time :) tell us what the things are on the table!
I LOVE the cupcake #1..such a cute idea! So glad you had a great day with everyone. The group photo was such a good idea :)
Post a Comment