Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Friends and Family

I promise, this is the last post for the birthday pics! We just wanted to share a few more random pics of the day and some of our wonderful friends and family who where there(unfortunately didn't have pictures of everyone), for without them, there would not be a party. So thank you friends and fam! We love you all!!


This is Robert with Rodger and his wife Helen. Rodger and Helen are from the Isle of Mann in the UK. I am sorry to say I never even heard of this place until I met them. What about you? If not, check out a map to see if you can find it!


This is our good friend Lydia. Sorry for this picture Lydia, but it's the best we got, don't be mad. :) Lydia, is actually an opera singer, really(among other things he he). And she is good. I never in a lifetime thought that I would have a friend that is an opera singer. You never know who you will meet when you move overseas. Love ya Lydia. :)


John putting up the volleyball net, thanks John

Andrea and Tiziana(they don't take a bad picture, really. Aren't they cute together?)
Us with Pastor Dyfan, his wife Caroline, son Lloyd and daughter Sian
Us with my midwife Gaudy and her husband Pino, and their newly adopted daughter, Alexia
Meredith, Carola(our neighbor and Nolan's best friend), and I
Friends Jemma and her son Eddie
Our neighbors Barbara and Carola
Robert and Carmella from our church
Our neighbors Alberto and his son Fredrico
Cute little Gracie
Gaby, looking quite happy! :) Gaby is Lydia's husband and just happens to be a singer as well. I would be happy if I could sing 1/3 as good as they do.
My good friend Irene with Meredith and I
Giovanna of course!
Caroline and Francesca looking very posh
Aunt Jewell and Uncle Brian (Cousin Michael not pictured). Our only family there-currently living in Switzerland
Erica and Ben from our church
Cute little Carys, don't you just want to squeeze her?
The cute couple again with Meredith

3 comments:

The Carrels said...

Courtney - I've enjoyed reading about Meredith's party! It looks like you had a beautiful day to celebrate her first year!!!

Sydney said...

You people know how to throw a party.

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Tell me again who's that handsome devil putting up the volleyball net. Is he available?

Custom Search