Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cafe Time..

One of my wise friends recently said to me that she preferred traveling Europe through all the cafes. There is so much truth to that! This is something that cannot really be explained unless have lived in Europe or spent time here. Cafes in Europe are a way of life, a daily ritual. I love my cafe time. I usually like to go after I drop Nolan off at school, and Meredith has just fallen asleep. But anytime of day is a good time for the cafe. It is the whole atmosphere, people watching, scanning over the local paper, talking about the week's happenings with good friends, and just relaxing. It is always fun and exciting to go to a new place so you can check out a few new cafes. But, people here always have their favorite cafe. The place they always go. I guess you would call it their "home" cafe. I have about three that I normally hit in Avigliana, depending on my mood and my whereabouts in town. I wanted to share with you 2 out of 3 of my favorites...

1 comment:

Sydney said...

I see the bar/cocktail sign on the left... That's the real reason you hit up the cafes!

Custom Search