Ever since Meredith started crawling she has been very anxious to start getting into places she has had her eye on for months(and no, I have not baby proofed yet!). Here she is after getting into "her drawer". She actually did open her food drawer and get this bag of puffed cereal out. It had a rubber band around it so I thought it would not be a problem. Obviously, I was wrong. I was cooking for a few minutes and the next time I looked down, she had gotten the rubber band off and was helping herself.

What's the matter mom?

Nolan was nice enough to get the shop vac up and clean it up for me, he has been quite the little helper around here. He is growing up quickly!
1 comment:
Are those puffs like the ones here? I bet she was so proud of herself for getting into them!
Nolans such a good BIG brother;)
Post a Comment