Checked my memory card today and realized how many pictures were on there of the kids that I forgot about. I will attempt to catch up on the next fews posts..
This was a birthday party for 2 brothers that was actually held on the playground at Nolan's school. I didn't seem to get many pictures of the actual party but there are some cute pics of the kids I wanted to post.
A rare picture of the three of us, I am usually taking the pictures, but this time you get to see the women responsible for keeping up this blog...! :)

Merdith trying to decide which rock looks good enough to eat. Actually if she had a choice, she would eat them all if I let her.

Nolan playing around in the "castle"

Nolan and the famous "Marco", his best friend at school

Meredith enjoying her cracker and the shade
1 comment:
J.C. and I love the picture of the 3 of you - it's a very cute picture! We are glad Nolan's head is feeling better :)
Post a Comment