just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Dave and I watched it over and over!
Good job Nolan, I'm sure Aunt Jackie will love it. love you bunches! MiMi
That is so cute! I love how he kept picking up the baseball! :)
very adorable...I had Brody listen to Nolan sing, and Brody had a HUGE smile on his face!! :)
karen and I love that video - jordan
Post a Comment
5 comments:
just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Dave and I watched it over and over!
Good job Nolan, I'm sure Aunt Jackie will love it. love you bunches! MiMi
That is so cute! I love how he kept picking up the baseball! :)
very adorable...I had Brody listen to Nolan sing, and Brody had a HUGE smile on his face!! :)
karen and I love that video - jordan
Post a Comment