Friday, November 21, 2008

School

Nolan is doing so well in school. In Italian school, and also in what we call "Mama school". He loves the homeschool program we have been doing together since September. Some days, he just can't get enough and just wants more and more. This makes me happy that is enjoying it because it is quite an investment of time on our part, but we know it is worth it. Anyway, I wanted to share with you one of our projects from this week. Nolan made napkin rings for Thanksgiving. He did so well and had such a good time making them. I thought they were so cute so I wanted to share a picture of the finished product.

2 comments:

a.tonagel said...

What homeschool program are you using? I would like to start Charlie with something little (nothing too long)I know he is still young and doesn't have the attention span for it. I think he is going to LOVE preschool next year. Love your napkin ring holders! I have a pic of mine from last year on my blog.

Anonymous said...

It is called Hands on Homeschooling-http://handsonhomeschooling.com/ I am doing it with another family that we know here who has a daughter the same age as Nolan. It is nice because we can compare notes..I know they do have a 2 year old program. Also, I wanted to tell you since you asked earlier, that I did not take the picture at the top of the blog, but thanks for thinking I did though..:) See you soon!

Custom Search