Friday, November 21, 2008
Meredith 6 Months Pics
I am a little behind in posting these. I intended on taking pictures of her the day of(16th) which was Sunday. We were gone all day and didn't get home until about 10:30pm that night. As soon as we got to church on Sunday we realized that our camera battery was dead so that means we didn't get any pictures at all that day, bummer. Now it seems Meredith is getting over a case of Conjuntivis(spelling?). I began to treat it with a natural remedy until we saw the doctor and she said it was getting better and didn't need an antibiotic afterall, yea! Anyway, her eye was better enough to take pictures although it is a bit red underneath. She weighed in at 13 lbs 6oz and 25" long at her 6 month appointment, pretty darn good for a preemie. Good job Meredith!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom Search
2 comments:
What a cutie pie!! She is getting so big :) Can't wait to see you guys in January!!
I love the pics. What an adorable smile!
Post a Comment