I wonder what she was thinking about in this picture...She looks so serious :)
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Meredith at 5 Months
Today our little Meredith is 5 months old. It is hard to believe. Her first 2 months in the hospital of course, and three months at home. I am not sure where the time goes but somehow it seems hard to believe that she is 5 months already. Her last doctors appointment on Friday she was 24" long and 12 pounds. She is still gaining an average of a pound a month which is great for her and I hope it continues. Considering she was born so early, her weight and height are very good for a baby in her situation. We can't wait to see what she does in the coming months...


I wonder what she was thinking about in this picture...She looks so serious :)
I wonder what she was thinking about in this picture...She looks so serious :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom Search
8 comments:
Ohh... so cute. I am jealous of all the pink! :)
Ahhh Little 'M'
She looks bigger than 12 pounds!
What a cutie! I LOVE the smiling one!!
She looks so happy, babies in their diapers is the cutest thing! :)
She is such a sweet little peanut. And what a cute belly! Can't wait to kiss that belly when I get home! Beautiful, just like her momma. Love, Dad
Little Nolana looks so darn cute! Can't wait to see her at Christmas, and get a picture of all these babies together.\
aunt kathy
Little Nolana looks so darn cute! I can't wait to see you all at Christmas and get a picture of all the babies together.
aunt kathy
She is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her! So happy she has had three good months at home!
Post a Comment