Those of you that know me well know I am a sucker for baby carriers. Not only for the short and long term benefits for my children, but also out of pure necessity. I have too many carriers to mention, but I can honestly say now I have found my favorite and I wanted to share with you. All the carriers are a little different and all may be better for one reason or another, but Baby Ktan overall is my favorite. I found it at a La Leche League Conference 2 summers ago in Chicago. It is called
Baby Ktan. It is the best one to date and I highly recommend anyone who has kids(or is expecting) to purchase one. They can carry a child up to 42 pounds, and I actually had Nolan in it last night for a brief period! I am ready to buy another one in a different color. My sister-in-law Laurie ordered one also and she and little Burke seem to be happy with their purchase as well. Just thought I would share with any potential baby wearers out there! :)
Paul, Laurie and Burke using their Baby Ktan at a Purdue Football Game

Meredith and I in Bellagio in August
1 comment:
THanks for the recommendation! I think I'll add it to my Christmas list! :)
Post a Comment