That's cute. I love listening to them talk. You can tell how much Nolan loves his sister. Meredith's eyes lite up as he talked back to her :)Aunt Laurie
I LOVED seeing that...like I was right in the room with them. What happy kids.
What a good big brother! Meredith sounds like a sweet little birdie chirping away!:)
Meredith is adorable! What a good little talker she is and Nolan seems like a great big bro. I love them
It made my day seeing their little video. She's becoming so animated and sweet. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas. love, MiMi
Jim & I just want to say what cuties you have. We've been keeping up on Meredith with your mom and can't wait to see her and Nolan.Jim & Jen
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's cute. I love listening to them talk. You can tell how much Nolan loves his sister. Meredith's eyes lite up as he talked back to her :)
Aunt Laurie
I LOVED seeing that...like I was right in the room with them. What happy kids.
What a good big brother! Meredith sounds like a sweet little birdie chirping away!:)
Meredith is adorable! What a good little talker she is and Nolan seems like a great big bro. I love them
It made my day seeing their little video. She's becoming so animated and sweet. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas. love, MiMi
Jim & I just want to say what cuties you have. We've been keeping up on Meredith with your mom and can't wait to see her and Nolan.
Jim & Jen
Post a Comment