Nolan sleeping on edge of bed, I could never fall asleep like this, now matter how tired I was!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Just plain stubborn..
Nolan is just downright stubborn when it comes to certain things. Nap time is one of them. He will not take a "nap" anymore, so I had to refer to it as "quiet time". That worked for a while, but not so much anymore. He down right denies that he is tired, but we know better. Well now I have to convince him that the "quiet time" is for Meredith and not for him because Meredith is tired and needs to lay down. So, if he wants to sit with me and read a book on the bed it would usually end with him falling asleep. But, being a stubborn boy, he refused to lay on the bed with us this week because he didn't want to go to sleep. He would only stand on the side of the bed. That is where is ended up falling asleep. If you are tired enough, I guess you could sleep anywhere, but I guess Nolan really wasn't tired was he?? :)
Nolan sleeping on edge of bed, I could never fall asleep like this, now matter how tired I was!

Nolan sleeping on edge of bed, I could never fall asleep like this, now matter how tired I was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom Search
4 comments:
That's stubborn alright.... he'll laugh at that picture some day.
Oh my! You might want to order that book by Dobson about raising strong willed children right away! :) Too funny! Has he at least given into the bathroom issue at school? Or is he holding out there too?
Too cute!!!! I love his little undies hanging out in the back of his pants.
I love how he's fighting the sleep and Meredith is zonked out on the bed:)
Post a Comment