A few months ago when we had a idea that we might be moving soon, I started making a "To Do" list of all the places I still wanted to see/visit before we moved. Going to the
Mediterranean Sea and the beach was one of the top on my list. I wanted to get Meredith's feet in the sand and at least her little toes in the water. When Matt was on his trip back to the US last month we got an offer from friends to go and I said yes in a heartbeat. It was only a day trip, but I was happy with that. So, off we went. Nolan had a blast of course playing since we were with friends,
Gaia and Nolan are just a few months apart. They get along very well and keep each other good company. Meredith did get her little toes and feet in the ocean and sand, she didn't have much of an expression at times but she did like eating the sand, of course! We had a nice time, and I am SO glad we went because I am not too sure when we will be back again. Thanks again Gaby, Lydia, and girls for letting us tag along. We really enjoyed ourselves :)
Nolan with his now famous, two thumbs up!

Nolan and
Gaia, he is going to miss her
a lot! Sniff, sniff :(

Meredith enjoying her first trip to the sea. I love this picture for so many reasons...

Nolan just plain happy! He had a blast...


Our good friends Gaby, Lydia,
Carys, and
Gaia
3 comments:
I think I am going to start giving "thumbs up" in my pictures like Nolan. I'm sure I won't look as cute. :)
how cute!! The beach looks so nice.
I LOVE the picture of Meredith! It looks like one of those pictures you get when you get a photo album. Oh, and Nolan looks super cute too!
Post a Comment