Sorry we haven't posted for a while. I had to get up at 6am to write this because there is no time otherwise. I am spending all day and night at the hospital and don't usually get home until 9pm and everyone is just exhausted(as long as I go straight home). Anyway, Meredith is still in the same department she has been for the past 2+ weeks. The last 2 weeks have had several high and low moments, too many to describe. We have had happy moments of course, but we are also very frustrated and angry with the people and the way they run things in Meredith's current department. It is a national health care system and we can't even describe how different things are here. The most important thing is, overall, Meredith continues to get better and do well. We are very thankful for this, we are still waiting for the day when they tell us we can take her home and our lives can get back normal(whatever "normal" is now). We hope this is sooner rather than later. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time for us and our family. Here are a few pictures of Meredith from recently in no particular order....
Yes, this is our Meredith, they have been dressing her in blue outfits...

A gift we received from the Shidler's below, I had to take a picture of it because it was too cute not to share. We just loved seeing something so girly with Meredith's name on it! :) Thanks again Nicole, Brandon, and Jackson!

Sweet, sleeping Meredith

Look, they finally took the IV out of my leg, and now I am much more comfortable and can stretch out!

Goodbye for now, see you soon and thanks for visiting! Also thanks for all the prayers, as you can see I am feeling much better now...
4 comments:
I love hearing from you. keep your head up. We have been thinking of you guys often. She is so pretty. Hannah likes to look at pics and say baby baby. I keep waiting for the day I look on here and it says we are taking her home. We will continue to pray for your family. Love and miss you guys. Love The Arnetts
She is looking so wonderful!!! Just so cute... You have been through such trials; we pray that soon she will be home with you all. That will be so sweet.
I love the picture of her waving! It is cute! You are all in my thoughts! I will keep praying she can go home soon!!!
Meredith is so beautiful! Can't wait until you guys can bring her home!!
Post a Comment