As you can see I have changed the background of our blog. I have decided it will remain like this until we bring our Meredith home for good....
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The "pink" background is a great idea! Your entries bring tears to my eyes, knowing what you're all going through. Praise God she is gradually improving and now tolerating your milk. Love to all, aunt kathy
5 comments:
The "pink" background is a great idea! Your entries bring tears to my eyes, knowing what you're all going through. Praise God she is gradually improving and now tolerating your milk.
Love to all,
aunt kathy
I love the color Pink! So refreshing! We sent you guys a package today. Hopefully it will reach you soon! Love & Miss you guys!
I love the pink! You are ll in our thoughts. She is a beautiful little girl!
wE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. i LOVE THE PINK iDEA WE THINK AND PRAY FOR YOU OFTEN LOVE THE aRNETTS
Meredith is a cutie!!! I loved the picture of Nolan too! You guys are in my thoughts and prayers too!
Post a Comment