I am sure most of you know by now by email or word of mouth everything that has been going on with us. I cannot go into much depth what is has happened in the last two weeks, there is just too much. I can tell you that we have our baby girl now, Meredith Grace Richards.
She was born Friday, May 16th 2008-3pm(9am Lafayette time) at 33 weeks weighing 6.2 pounds. She is a fighter and continues to improve everyday. Today was my first day out of the hospital and I went to visit her in ICU with my mom. The doctor said the amount of fluid she is producing continues to decrease everyday. Her color looked even better today, and she even got her hair washed last night. She looks great! We are very happy with her progress and can't wait to bring her home. Here are the most recent pictures taken from today....
11 comments:
She is BEAUTIFUL! What a little fighter!! We are praying for you back here at home. Love and miss you guys! Can't wait to meet her!!!
Courtney, Grab a journal and write down everything now, for soon it will fade and you will want it for her scrapbook.
Praying for everyone. Stacy
Congrats! We can't wait to meet her in December.
It's been fun buying girl clothes! You should get them in a couple weeks.
L+P
Courtney: what a thrill it is to finally hear from you and see a picture of you and Meredith! So many prayers have been said on your behalf...and will continue to be. I want to hear the WHOLE story some day...
aunt kathy
Praise God for Meredith and your continued recovery. We are so happy to hear that you are all doing well.
Plus we are thrilled that there will be a little girl at family functions now! :)
amanda t.
Congratulations to all of you! Your family is in our prayers. We look forward to meeting Meredith one day as well. She is a BEAUTIFUL little girl! I just love all the hair. And... you look great too Courtney! Stay strong!
John and Amanda Penziol and Family
Courtney and Matt
Congratulations! She is very beautiful. We have been thinking about all of you and praying. We Love and miss you lots. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
Kristine, Jason, Morgan and Michael
Wow she is so cute I love all that hair. Grace was happy to see pics of Meredith and Nolan. You look great Cournty! We can't wait to see you guys. We will contiune to pray for her to come home soon. Grace is sending Nolan a package in the mail for being a big brother. We love you guys. Love the Arnetts
Courtney, Jill just told me to go to your blog and see your beautiful daughter. I am so glad your mother is there with you. Give her a hug from me! I will begin prayers for you all during Meredith's hospitalization. You look fabulous (as always, that great smile!) Becky Mackey in Connecticut
Courtney - your family is in my thoughts and prayers...
xoxo
jill
I have been following your blog since this past Monday. Amanda Tonagal is a friend of mine and passed this onto me. I had a 7 week preemie in January and she was 5.1 lbs. They told us she would be in the hospital for 4 weeks before coming home and she came home in 15 days! I am praying for you and sympathize with what you are going through. We lived 45 minutes away from the hospital Mya was in which made it even harder! Sounds like you have strong family support!
Stay strong!
Nikki Dyson
Post a Comment