Monday, September 10, 2007
St. Laurent Du Var
This is our last post from our vacation. The town we stayed in was called St. Laurent Du Var. It was located between Nice and Cannes. It is not a big tourist town, which is good and bad. The beaches were not busy(we loved that), but there also wasn't much to do either. It was ok with us though, just going to the beach was relaxing. The beach in St. Laurent Du Var was my favorite. It wasn't really big rocks, and it wasn't sand. It was little tiny pebbles that felt really nice on your feet. I liked our beach here better than any other we visited. I did get a chance to go para sailing over the ocean right off the beach where we were staying, which was alot of fun. I hadn't done that since Matt and I went on our honeymoon in the Bahamas 5 years ago. They had a very nice grocery store in the town we stayed, which was withing walking distance, so it was nice not driving. It was probably the nicest grocery store we have been to in our entire lives. It was very fancy, and it has little areas set up in each food section where you could be served lunch or dinner(with a very expensive seafood selection). Their was also a very nice boardwalk area right outside our flat, but the food was quite expensive. We just went to the grocery and made our lunch and dinners during the week. So, that was our vacation. I hope you enjoyed all the pictures. I am looking forward to getting back to my regular posts...talk to you soon!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom Search
3 comments:
I have really enjoyed reading about your vacation at such interesting places I'll never visit! One of our dr.'s recently visited Monaco and I shared your information with her. She agreed it is a beautiful place.
Nolan will have great scrapbooks to show his kids some day!!
aunt kathy
Thanks so much for keeping up on our blog. We love all your comments. Yes, Nolan is quite the little traveler, he will have quite a scrapbook when he is older to show his kids! Ciao. :)
Courtney
Is that really a steering wheel on Nolan's tube? Why didn't mom and dad ever get us one of those...
-Syd
Post a Comment