Tuesday, August 28, 2007
We spend last week off the coast of France on the French Rivera(or Côte d'Azur in French) . We stayed in a flat right off the beach in a little town called St. Laurent Du Var. It is located between Nice and Cannes. We hit the beach alot but we also wanted to do a little siteseeing and actually got to visit quite a few places since they were all so close to where we were staying. We visited Nice, Cannes, Monaco(Monte Carlo), and Menton. We defininely had our favorites and wanted to share a little about each place along with our pictures. So I am going to try to dedicate the next few posts to telling you a little about each place and what we thought of them. I wanted to leave you with a map of the French Rivera so you have a better understanding of where the city is I will be telling you about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom Search
No comments:
Post a Comment