So, every once in a while I get bored, so I decided to change the look of our blog site. It is the same with my hair. I need to change it every so often because I get bored easily. So..... I would love your comments if you have a free moment. Do you like the new layout, or should I stick with what I had?? Please give me your feedback, it just felt like it was time for a change.......
3 comments:
I like it, I change mine too sometimes. I wish I could design my own though; if you figure that out let me know!! I just love looking at all of the beautiful places you get to visit, I'm so envious. Nolan is getting so big - I wish we were closer now for Ava + him to play. Oh, Ava gets Animal Baby too and she loves it!
Hi Courtney: I'm sure you've heard by now that Sawyer Benjamin Tonagel arrived on July 4th; have you heard the details from Amanda? We have been helping out with Charlie so Mom and baby can get some quiet time...he is here today and keeps us all entertained.
I really enjoy keeping up with your family on this site and love the pictures and the Life in Italy series.
aunt kathy
No, I had not heard yet. What a surprise. Thanks for sharing, that is great news! I will get in touch with Amanda or Ben. Thanks!
Courtney
Post a Comment