Happy 2nd Birthday Nolan!! Nolan turns 2 on July 11th(Wednesday of this week), boy how time flies! We had a party for him this weekend at our home here in Italy, and Nolan had a great time. We wanted to share some pictures of the festivities. Enjoy.......
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday Nolan!!!! It looks like all is good in Italy. Courtney the new blog look is great. I like it. Corey
This is my very first blog!!! I went through your entire blog just now, you have some amazing pics! I can't BELIEVE how big Nolan is getting! You guys look so good, and look like you're having a blast! J.C. and I miss you guys so much!
A special note to Nolan : HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! I miss hanging out with you :-(
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Nolan!!!! It looks like all is good in Italy. Courtney the new blog look is great. I like it.
Corey
This is my very first blog!!! I went through your entire blog just now, you have some amazing pics! I can't BELIEVE how big Nolan is getting! You guys look so good, and look like you're having a blast! J.C. and I miss you guys so much!
A special note to Nolan :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! I miss hanging out with you :-(
Happy Birthday Nolan! Looks like he had a great party, I'm sure he had a blast!!
Happy 2nd Birthday Nolan! Your party looked so fun with your little friends...what are their names?
Tell your mommy thank you for sharing Sawyer's pictures.
love,
aunt kathy tonagel
Post a Comment