Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Here's the latest(brief version)

We received our computer as I had stated earlier. Unfortunately when we went to boot it up for the first time it did not work so we were Told to take it to the geek squad(aka best buy) by the moving company. They got it going again but it is still acting funny so we still do not have a usable computer. So sorry for the lack of updates everyone. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. With everything else going on we have storm damage to our house and I have had to deal with this on top of everything else. Matt also just got a new car so it has been quite busy around here. Still waiting on our sea shipment. It has arrived to the United States, now it has to go through some very detailed customs inspections before it is cleared. Once this happens and it passes then they will arrange for delivery. Keep
checking our site for updates, eventually we will get everything figured out and things will be back to normal again. I hate not being able to post any pictures but you know I will when I can. W
until next time....CR

No comments:

Custom Search