Friday, September 11, 2009

Back Online!!!

Ciao!! So sorry for the LONG delay in between the move and the amount of time we were without computer/internet. So if you sent us an email in this time and I haven't responded, not to worry. We are back, so hopefully things will get back to normal now. Hopefully I will be able to be able to update the blog more regularly again.

What's going on here you ask? Well, ALOT..The roof and gutter finally got fixed from the storm we got 2 weeks ago. Which is very good. BUT, now we have a broken window and screen we are having to deal with. Yes, this is our life now, it is normal for us at this point as it has been since we decided to move to Italy. We finally received our sea shipment on Tuesday. The crew arrived but they were late, and one man short. It was a three man job but they came with only 2 men(one called in sick). After unloading all 123 boxes, they were putting together an entertainment center and in the process it slipped and fell right though our bedroom window. If there is one thing I have learned since we moved to Italy is patience. Patience is very important and we are really putting our patience to the test right now. Our house is full of boxes and I am a bit overwelmed and not really sure where to start, so instead of unpacking while Meredith is sleeping soundly, here I am undating all our friends and family. So our life in the next several weekends and weeks ahead will be trying to get this house back into order and everything put into it's respective place.

Meredith and Nolan are doing great and I will have more details on what is going on with them soon...Ciao for now!

PS We miss all our friends back in Europe!! Our Skype is back up now so hopefully we catch you on Skype soon!!

1 comment:

a.tonagel said...

Wow! An entertainment center through a window?!?!? Never a dull moment at the Richard's house!

Custom Search