I wasn't going to post this video, but I have got some requests from my family for it, so here it is...
(especially for you dad and Syd!)
YUCK YUCK YUCK! I can't believe he ate them. That's great he's not afraid to try new things though.L
I looooove it. And thanks to Nolan Sean and I tried snails in Belgium this past weekend!
Nolan, MiMi wants to know if you had any puppy dog tails to go with those snails?? You were much braver than MiMi. Cant wait for you to come home.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YUCK YUCK YUCK! I can't believe he ate them.
That's great he's not afraid to try new things though.
L
I looooove it. And thanks to Nolan Sean and I tried snails in Belgium this past weekend!
Nolan, MiMi wants to know if you had any puppy dog tails to go with those snails?? You were much braver than MiMi. Cant wait for you to come home.
Post a Comment