Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Louvre

Paris is famous for many things, and the Louvre is for sure one of them. We couldn't go without going there. The most popular piece of art in the Louvre has to be of course the famous Mona Lisa. Yes, it is the original Mona Lisa and alot of people go there just to see it. There are many other things to see there, but it is pretty much impossible to see everything(especially if you have 2 children). We didn''t see alot of the Louvre, but we did our best to see what we thought would be interesting. So, I am not spending much time here but here are a few pictures inside..

Inside the Louvre







Big Nolan


Outside the Louve, here you can see the glass ceiling





Nolan and Meredith being silly in the Louve

THE Mona Lisa!


Me and Mona :)


Starbucks in the Louve, it was delightful....
I had a splitting headache this day and it cured my headache. Thank you Starbucks, can't tell you the last time I had a treat like that. As you can see, my 2 children wanted some as much as I did. :)

Matt made us do this, us trying to "act" lost, ha ha

Meredith hanging out in a Royal bedroom


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brilliant lost picture! Even Meredith looks lost!

Custom Search