I hope you like my new background, I thought it was more spring-like! Thanks Betsy! :) Well, Meredith has recovered from her bronchitis at the beginning of the week. Just in time for Nolan to bring home a stomach bug from school that we are currently trying to recuperate from, aka round 2. It all started on Wednesday evening with Nolan vomiting, Matt felt sick starting Friday morning, I started vomiting Friday night and Saturday, and Meredith Saturday morning. Ugh, we just can't get a break. I will be anxious for Nolan to be done with school just so we don't have to worry about him being around all those sick kids...Moving on. I wanted to mention that for several years now I have been wanting to make Grandma Gigi's famous Onion Pie. I finally made it last week after she sent me the recipe. It turned out pretty good, not as good as hers but I was happy with the results. I think it will now be a dish that we try to make on a regular basis, thanks Grandma Gigi!
Never mind all the baby snot on my shirt, I just wanted to show you the end result..

Also, we finally got the St. Pattie's Day package you sent us in the mail Mimi! Thanks! We LOVED the musical card and were dancing around all day. Nolan loved his shirt and wanted to wear it to school to show all his friends. Meredith's little dress fit perfect and we can't wait until the weather gets a little nicer so she can wear it outside. Thanks again!! Sorry for throwing everything into the same post, but with us being sick I am behind. Ciao for now..
2 comments:
So sad to hear you are sick. We can definitely sympathize. Sawyer had MAJOR diarrhea for 8 days straight. Took about 2 days off and started up again. We also did the stomach flu thing along with it. He is still battling it. Hopefully yours doesn't last as long!
Hello Richards' family in the far away land! Back home in Woodstock it's snowing again. Happy Easter from your aunt and all of your cousins in Illinois. Can I send you a photo or two???? Aunt Susan
Post a Comment