Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Continued...


Just wanted to share a picture of the breakfast Matt made me for Valentine's day! It was so cute...Also, I spent the day baking brownies, cupcakes and cut outs for Valentines Day. I got a new cookbook and everything turned out great. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures though. Here's my point..I handed out all my goodies to friends and got rave reviews. I have never really baked much before so this made me very happy. Here's the funny thing. Our pastor's son took one of the extra cupcakes I made to school to eat yesterday and one of his Italian friends at school wanted to buy it from him for 2 euro! He sold the cupcake I made, I thought this was pretty funny. This cookbook is actually a friend's creation. She is a wonderful cook and we have been to her house for several wonderful meals here in Avigliana. We got her cookbook recently and she is working on another one as we speak. If you are interested in buying one she sells them in the United States. You can find them at Ciao from Debbie. She is a very interesting person the money she gets from her cookbook goes to a Christian Ministry they are involved with. Happy cooking!

1 comment:

L,P+B Penziol said...

I bet Nolan LOVED helping bake those treats! I read through that cookbook but haven't made anything so far...Hopefully soon :)

L

Custom Search