Thursday, February 12, 2009

Meredith


We had Meredith's 9 month doctors appt. today(a few days early). She is still doing great. She hit 16 pounds and is 26 1/2 inches. She is so much fun to be around, it is hard to believe she will be a year in just 3 months. The doctors in Italy have different ideas on what babies should be eating at this stage in their development. I am never in agreement with Meredith' doctor, and she knows it(especially taking into account she is a preemie). She still tells me though, hoping that something will sink in. Anyway, I will have to think about what will be on the menu for Meredith this month. She wants me to start giving her chicken, pork, beef, fish, the yellow of the egg, and multiple veggies(don't mind the veggies). Will think about the rest. She took a little break from the solids for a while and just started to want to eat them again, not sure I am ready to jump into the meat and fish at this stage. Anyway, here's the crazy thing...I was talking to Dr. Ghibaudo, Meredith's doctor and happened to glance at the shelf behind her desk. I couldn't believe but my sunglasses that I lost about 3 1/2 months ago were sitting on the shelf! I am good about most things, but keeping track of my sunglasses is not one of them. So, I am having a pretty good day, found my long lost sunglasses, I hate driving without my sunglasses. I hate even more buying sunglasses because they are so expensive and I am so cheap and didn't want to spend the money on the darn things. So, now hopefully I can cut down on those nasty wrinkles you get around your eyes from squinting when you are driving. He he, :) I have big plans for posting our pics from the US but I can't seem to find time to do it, ugh, I really want to get the pics up from my brother and sister-in-laws wedding...Ciao for now. CR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that purple on her!
I can't believe you are STILL losing your sunglasses!!! :)

The Carrels said...

Interesting about the Italian doctors wanting to add so much to her diet right now...You know what is best for your little girl, so go with your gut. I'm assuming she's still nursing a ton, right?

I def. would do meats or eggs yet...seems very early.

Custom Search