Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jordan and Karen's Wedding

I know I am a little late posting these, BUT, I had to share with you of course! The wedding was wonderful and everyone looked beautiful. Here are a few pictures from Jordan and Karen's big day(PS it also happened to be Matt's 32nd birthday the same day!)....


The Groomsmen

My two brothers Jordan and Alex(Bestman)

Sydney and cousin Sara

Lighting the Unity Candle at ceremony
Saying Vows..
My dad and groomsmen
Me and sleepy Meredith at the reception(I love this picture of us)
My dad with his favorite daughter(he he :) are you reading this Syd??)
The Lovebirds
Matt and his girl on his 32nd birthday
My parents(aka Nana and and Papa)
My mom and Jordan
Cutting cake at reception
Nana and Meredith
Matt and Nolan looking handsome
Papa and Nolan looking handsome
Me at ceremony reading
The ringbearers, Nolan and Gavin(Karen's nephew-aren't they cute?)
Jordan, Meredith and I before ceremony
Mom and I
The beautiful bride Karen and I before ceremony..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true, you are his favorite (adopted) daughter :)

Syd

Layton said...

Great pictures! Looks like a beautiful wedding :)

Custom Search