Monday, February 23, 2009

I must be dreaming..

I took Nolan for a small walk after I picked him up from school on Friday. As soon as we walked in the door, he went right upstairs. I did't hear a peep out of him, so 10 minutes later I went upstairs and found him.


It has been like a dream to get him to take a nap since we returned from the US. I used to DREAD it every day, he used to fight me tooth and nail. He would think of any excuse NOT to take a nap. Let's just hope it stays like this. Mabye next time he will just get right into the bed!?! It's a nice thought... :)

3 comments:

a.tonagel said...

Oh how wonderful! That is really cute!

Anonymous said...

Maybe he had a fever...why else would he take a nap voluntarily?-ha
aunt kathy

Betsy Spoor said...

all those girls chasing him at school must be wearing him out

Custom Search