Meredith and I had a exhausting day yesterday of testing and doctors visits. So far so good. Everyone gave her the thumbs up. So far we don't have to schedule anymore follow up visits. We are just waiting on the labwork to come back and then the doctor will write her report and send it to us. If the labs were ok(I am not worried) then no more scheduled doctor's visits! Yea!! It is exhausting going for doctors appointments. When we lived in Lafayette, I would leave the house 20 minutes before our appointment time, it's not like that here. Torino is a city of a million people, not like good old Lafayette, Indiana. So when we have any appointments we have to leave the house 1 1/2-2 hours before the appointment to get there on time(yesterday that meant getting up at 5 am, keep in mind I am not a morning person). Plus, I hate having to put Meredith through all the junk she has been through the past 3+ months. She has been such a trooper. She has been through more in her short little life than Matt, Nolan, and I combined in our lifetime. God bless little Meredith, we love you girl.
This is the room we spent most of our time in yesterday, not what you are used to right? Not like the hospitals back in the United States. Keep in mind this is a public hospital they don't have the money to spend on hospitals here like they do in the U.S. It is a free public hospital. We don't realize how lucky we are in the United States to have such nice facilities and medical technology available to us. We are very blessed.


Nolan and Meredith after our long day, Nolan missed her and wanted some "Meredith Time"
4 comments:
Sounds like good news. I'm glad things are going good for you guys. Hopefully no more visits to the hospital. Our fingers are crossed.
L
Yeah for Meredith!! Can't wait to see her/hold her!!
What good news! She looks soooooo healthy. She and Nolan are so cute together. About the hospital...at least it looks clean!
Post a Comment