Monday, September 8, 2008

Just no time...

There is not enough time to do ANYTHING I want or need to do anymore it seems, I feel like the last thing I SHOULD be doing is updating the blog. One of the reasons is because I have started Nolan on a homeschooling course and that takes up quite a bit my time. Anyway, here are a few pics of the wee ones...

Meredith @ 3 months


My sweet Nolan "carrying" his baby, like mother, like son. He is going to be such a good little daddy some day, he is so gentle and sweet.

5 comments:

L,P+B Penziol said...

Nolan with his baby carrier is so cute. He knows exactly what to do since he sees mommy using one too!

L

Anonymous said...

I love to see all of Meredith's little outfits! And I especially enjoy Nolan's Cubs jersey!

a.tonagel said...

Loving the sling! You should send his pic into "Mothering"!

Layton said...

She is looking more and more like you and Nolan! Love the big brown eyes!

Anonymous said...

they are so cute!

Anita

Custom Search