After what has seemed like an eternity of waiting, I finally got my wish. I am now the official owner of my very own Fiat Grande Punto. We had such a difficult time getting a car here, we pretty much had to do everything but get down on our hands and knees and beg them to let us buy the car. After we decided we wanted the car, it was still an additional 3 weeks of paperwork and "delays". The biggest reason it was so difficult is because you cannot buy a new car in Italy unless you are a resident. On top of that when you do finally figure out how you are going to get around all the crazy "rules and regulations"(there are many, trust me), you pretty much have to give them every document known to man except maybe your death certificate(I know, that was a little much, but it is true). So, we finally have my car and I feel much better and Matt doesn't have to chauffeur us around the country of Italy anymore. Fiat is a big name in Italy and it has a very long and interesting history in this country. My car was made right here in our backyard in the city of Torino, which is the world headquarters for Fiat.
1 comment:
wwwweeeeeeeee, shift, wwwwweeeeeeeee, shift, wwwwwwwweeeeeee. Haha.
Paul
Post a Comment