Our neighborhood bread store, il Fornaio, of course both within walking distance (or you can always ride your bike)!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Courtney, I am glad you guys are back online, I have your site saved as a favorite and I check it out all the time. Thanks for the birthday card. Hope all is well. Corey
Thanks Corey, good to hear from you. We are glad that you are enjoying the website, after all, that is why we we have it(to keep all our friends posted). Take Care!
2 comments:
Hi Courtney, I am glad you guys are back online, I have your site saved as a favorite and I check it out all the time. Thanks for the birthday card. Hope all is well.
Corey
Thanks Corey, good to hear from you. We are glad that you are enjoying the website, after all, that is why we we have it(to keep all our friends posted). Take Care!
Court
Post a Comment