Saturday, September 3, 2011

Meredith's First Day of Preschool

Meredith's long awaited first official day of preschool was on Thursday. It was the same school where Nolan attended last year. Meredith and I also did a PIT(Parent-Infant-Toddler) class there all last school year. She is very comfortable with the school and more than ready to start. She kept saying "I get to go to school WITHOUT mom, I get to go to school WITHOUT mom." Yes she was ready and she had a great first day!
Being silly before her first day...

Again..

And again...

Finally a normal, happy smile!

And one with Liam for the record ;-)


As you can see, our Meredith has a problem holding still for pictures! This is outside her classroom. 


Meredith got to pick her own cubbie for the year for all her projects and papers.  Here it is above...

Should be a great school year, I cannot believe she has started preschool! Time goes faster every year....

No comments:

Custom Search