Wednesday, September 7, 2011

11 Months Old!

My baby is 11 months old today. One month shy of a year, ~sigh~. This year has flown by. Liam has 4 teeth teeth now, still not much hair (but we like having a little baldie). He is still nursing but eating more  solids and enjoying that as well. He started really working on walking this weekend. As of today, the most he has taken all at once was 7 steps. He is so ready to take off and explore like his brother and sister. He is our little outdoorsman. He LOVES being outside and especially riding on the gator with Nolan and Meredith, riding the tractor with Matt, and playing in the dirt of the garden. Matt and I joke he is going to be our little farm boy. Here he is today at 11 months!



" How long until I can finally drive this thing mom?"

Doing what he does best, putting random items in his mouth. His item of choice at the present time-acorns! Which is what I caught him shoving in his mouth here....

"Being 11 months old is tiring, I think I will take a little snooze."


~Courtney

No comments:

Custom Search