![]() |
| My big boy standing at 9 1/2 months |
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Liam is 10 Months!
Wow, the last several months have brought a lot of changes in Liam. He is working on his 4th tooth as we speak. He started crawling, cruising, and now the last several days he been standing here and there. Last night during one occasion of standing he attempted to take a step. My baby is getting so big. He has had a rough couple of weeks but after Roseola, teeth and a really bad diaper rash he is finally on the mend. Just 2 months until he turns one! I have had a hard time getting a picture of him standing, but I will post the only one I have. We were outside supervising Matt as he was cutting down the neighbors tree, so Liam is a bit dirty, but you get the picture....My prediction is he will be walking in a month, we shall see...Whatever happens it will be WAY earlier than the other two. They didn't start walking until they were both 15 months. He is just trying to keep up with them I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom Search

1 comment:
very cute! but is that a disposable diaper???
Post a Comment