Well, as usual I am behind in updating the blog. I have missed posting alot of things that have gone on over the past years for the same reason and this time is no exception. It is too much to back up and try to catch up so I just have to pick up from here.Liam turned 8 months old on the 7th. Wow has he been busy lately! Almost 3 weeks ago now he started crawling full time. Same day he started crawling he pulled himself up and all I could think was "oh no, I am in trouble now". As my mom said, any tiny bit of "free" time I had before is now gone because I now have to constantly watch Liam to make sure he is not getting into anything. He is having a blast though and loves his new way of getting around. It is pretty cute. I think he is going to be walking much sooner than Nolan or Meredith every did(both were later at 15 months). He still isn't much interested in eating "baby" food. It looks like we are going to go straight into eating finger food and pretty much skip over the baby food stage and feeding with spoon. He just does not seem very interested in eating this way. I can't get over how much he has changed in the past few weeks....Here are some pictures on the kids John Deer tractor
1 comment:
What an awesome boy.
Post a Comment