Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Meredith!!



Meredith is 3 Today!! We Love You Girl! Enjoy your Special Day....

Love,
Daddy, Mom, Big Bro Nolan and Little Bro Liam

(sorry for the little video, I know it is hard to see but it was too large it turns out and it was the only way I could post it)


7 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Meredith:)
Love, the Badgers

L,P+B Penziol said...

this video is so cute! Happy Birthday Meredith :)

xoxo, Uncle Paul, Aunt Laurie, Burke and Dane

Kathy Tonagel said...

such a wonderful video! It's always emotional to see those first pictures showing such a sick little baby...but a wonder to see the healthy little girl as she grows!

Anonymous said...

I just balled my eyes out watching this video! It just goes to show what a wonderful God we serve! I loved that song and watching your little angel grow. Praise God for good health, happiness, and family!
Malorie T.

Sydney said...

Awesome video, Corky. I was close to shedding a tear (but didn't because I'm so incredibly tough).

Anonymous said...

3...that doesn't seem possible?!? Happy Birthday Meredith!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was Nicole S. that just left that comment. :-) Forgot to put my name. Happy Birthday to Meredith again!

Custom Search