Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy 1/2 Birthday Liam!

Liam, hanging in the laundry basket while I fold laundry, piles of it.... :-)


Because I have a 5 1/2 year old, we celebrate 1/2 birthdays in our house. The the half part of the birthday is very important as I have come to realize at that age. This being said, today is Liam's half birthday! Happy 1/2 Birthday Liam!! I cannot believe my baby is  1/2 a year old already. It has really gone by so quickly. He has added so much joy to our lives and he is just a gift from God. We thank God for him everyday.

More on Liam's half birthday in the days to come...

We have a very busy day ahead of us. We have been planning a Family Fun Night at school for some time now and I am in charge of the costume/dress up area. It should be a good time, but is is tonight and we have preparations to do so stay tuned for more on Liam's half birthday and I would like to post some video as well. Happy 1/2 birthday Liam. We love you!

Daddy, Mama, Big Bro Nolan and Big Sis Meredith

2 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

I think of "joy" when I think of Liam...

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet, thanks so much. Yes, I have to say I totally agree. He is such a Joy. Thanks for the message Aunt Kathy

CR

Custom Search