I typically make the same 2 muffin recipes, banana muffins(I have to omit the nuts because Nolan will not eat them if I put them in), and blueberry poppyseed muffins. I have also tried breakfast muffins with ham, egg and cheese. Muffins are a great staple to have in your kitchen when you have kids. I usually make a double batch and freeze them. On school mornings(Mon-Thurs.) I take some out of the freezer and stick them into the microwave for a quick and healthy breakfast with a nice glass of milk. I have been getting tired of my old stand by and had to bake a healthy snack for a family fun night we recently had a Nolan and Meredith's school. This is what I came up with...I had to take a picture because I thought they turned out so pretty.
 |
| Lemon-Raspberry Muffin |
 |
| Lemon-Cranberry Muffin |
No comments:
Post a Comment